The Molalla River School District is committed to providing a rigorous and relevant education to its English Learners. In partnership with students, staff, parents and the community, the MRSD English Learner Program will:
· ensure proficiency in the use of the English language
· assist students in accessing core subject courses in their path toward graduation from high school and access to post-secondary educational opportunities
· provide academic programs based on scientific research and best practices
· assist students in participating equitably in all district programs
· value the native language and culture of all students
· provide students and families support services including workshops and translation/interpretation
Non-discrimination Notice: Molalla River School District recognizes the diversity and worth of all individuals and groups in our society. It is the policy of the Molalla River School District Board of Education that all educational programs, activities and employment will be free of discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, parental or marital status, or age.